Getting your boiler serviced regularly is important to your home and those living in it.
A faulty boiler can be hazardous due to leaking poisonous carbon monoxide and poor boilers can waste you money by providing energy inefficiently. That’s why you should get your boiler serviced by a Gas Safe Registered engineer at least once a year.
Our plumbing engineers service over 1000+ boilers each year for businesses, landlords and home owners across London and can help you too.
“We were a little late on our annual boiler servicing so called up. We had a great chat with Sammy and an appointment was arranged immediately for the weekend. On the day, their engineer Lee was professional and very thorough, explaining all the work being done. Will definitely be using again. “
How will we help you?
- Full inspection – we’ll inspect your boiler controls to ensure they’re working correctly
- Full range of checks – from gas pressure, corrosion and leaks and boiler components checks
- Testing and finish for total safety – the flue is also tested for fumes, parts will be cleaned, seals double checked and we’ll provide you with your boiler safety checklist information document
We can help you with:
- Annual boiler servicing – full inspection and checks in line with regulation
- Installations – we can also help you to install boilers, gas hob cookers and appliances
- Heating and Gas work – any time of the week, our engineers can come to you to assess your needs
Our plumbers work by our high standards:
- From audits and checks to all types of gas and boiler related work
- Experienced and fully qualified to service, install and repair boilers
- All of our engineers are Gas Safe registered qualified.